God has called you to be part of His family. Together with the other members, you will have an opportunity to learn more about the Bible, fellowship with new people that have similar interests, but more importantly, your faith walk will lead you to a better understanding of HIS calling on your life.
- Worship with us regularly!
- Join a small group (Bible Study, Book Club, Scrapbooking Club)
- Participate and volunteer with other ministries (helping others, sharing your gifts of singing, leading or teaching)
- Attend special events.
- Participate in our New Member class that enables you to learn more about faith, contact the church office to express interest.
- If you are a member elsewhere, you can transfer your membership from another faith community, contact the church office.
- If you are a new Christian, speak with Pastor Pat about receiving the Sacrament of Holy Baptism.
- If you are searching for answers about God, faith, or your purpose in Life, visit or call us today.